VISION & VALUES
AbleCare Homes believe that every resident has the right to freedom and choice over how they wish to live their lives and believes that they should be enabled to live with as much independence as is possible. Residents are cared for in a courteous and considerate manner, time is taken to get to know people and residents are helped to participate in decision-making about the care and support they receive.
Our vision is of high-quality care services that:
• Support people to live healthy and independent lives.
• Help residents and their carers to make informed choices about care.
• Respond to individual needs.
Our values are to:
• Put the people who live in our homes first, be informed by what they tell us and stand up for their rights and dignity.
• Work with other professionals to ensure residents receive joined-up services.
• Train staff so that they can be informed and provide a quality service.
• Be visible, open, transparent and accountable.